Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tysei Preschool

Look says Tysei, my sandwich looks like a puzzle!


Funny 3's! I think this might quite possibly be my favorite age! I remember really enjoying the 3's with Kianah too. It is so funny to hear how how their little brain works. Here are a few funny stories from the last few weeks:
-I showed Tysei a photo of my bare belly when I was 9 months pregnant with him. I said "That's Tysei in there". He looked at me and said "Oh, you ate Tysei?"

-Grandma in Canada was talking to Tysei on Skype and said "Tysei I went to your cottage today". Tysei asked "Oh, did you see us there?"

- Tysei went for a haircut last weekend with Shunsuke. When he got back I said "Ah, Tysei you got your hair cut". He said "Yeah, I went to the dentist, and she cut my hair". (I think the chair and apron confused him??)

He keeps us all laughing.....

No comments: